• We pride ourselves on being a friendly and welcoming club – all comers are welcome.
• The club owns over fifty dinghies, twenty four windsurfers and four SUPs that are all free for members to use when the club is open. You don’t need your own boat to sail at PSC!
• Free dinghy mentoring and windsurfing workshops are available to all club members on Saturday mornings from May to October – a great way to develop your skills and confidence in an informal setting.
Booking craft or coaching sessions is easy using our Eventbrite page – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/psc-30559845898
• There is a gas BBQ on the balcony which is free to use for club members.
• The club has a members only Facebook page to share news, pictures and questions. ( Priory Sailing Club Talks – Members Only)
• The club has a full programme of racing events for those who wish to compete.
• The club offers great value for money.